Services and Capabilities
US Metal Crafters is an American owned and operated business, committed to offer you the best customer experience in the metal stamping, fabrication and roll forming business. We provide this to you by ensuring you a quality product with dependable and fast service. Capabilities include Laser Cutting, Metal Stamping (simple and progressive), Roll Forming, General Fabrication and Assembly services.
- Our ISO certified facility features an advanced laser cutting system ensures fast, clean, and accurate cuts in a wide variety of materials.
- Whether you need large-scale production or a small batch parts, US Metal Crafters can provide a cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
- View Machine Specifications
- Our stamping services are custom designed and configured based on the customer’s needs and specifications.
- Single or progressive to fit your part needs.
- Large capacity roll forming mills and 7 in-line stamping presses provide customers with flexibility.
- We offer roll forming in a wide variety of materials and lengths complemented by our in-house tool and die shop which provides tooling to produce simple profiles or more complicated shapes.
- US Metal Crafters offers a wide range of cutting, shaping, and joining capabilities. Our experience runs the gambit. We routinely fabricate metal cabinets, chassis, and countless other flat and formed sheet metal parts and assemblies used in consumer products and industrial applications.
- Our broad capabilities set enables us to tackle assemblies that require multiple manufacturing processes.
- Assemblies are joined by welding or other mechanical methods. From prototype to production quantities, you can rely on USMC’s equipment, capacity, and expertise to deliver your parts on time and budget.
- USMC continuously invests in top quality die makers and apprentices. They are not only able to quickly produce complex dies but also have a full machine shop for the production of complex roll to use in their roll forming process. All of this means quick Design to Product.
- All dies are subjected to a Die Validation process which guarantees the final product meets specifications and manufacturing requirements. Reliable tooling reduces downtime and maximizes production efficiencies for our customers.