US Metal Crafters is an American-owned and operated contract manufacturer, committed to offering you the best customer experience in manufacturing. We provide this to you by ensuring you a quality product with dependable and fast service. Capabilities include Laser Cutting, Fabrication, and In-House Assembly & Powder Coating.
- Our facility features an advanced laser cutting system ensures fast, clean, and accurate cuts in a wide variety of materials.
- Whether you need large-scale production or a small batch parts, US Metal Crafters can provide a cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
- View Machine Specifications
Metal Fabrication And Assembly
- US Metal Crafters offers a wide range of cutting, shaping, and joining capabilities. Our experience runs the gambit. We routinely fabricate metal cabinets, chassis, and countless other flat and formed sheet metal parts and assemblies used in consumer products and industrial applications.
- Our broad capabilities set enables us to tackle assemblies that require multiple manufacturing processes.
- Assemblies are joined by welding or other mechanical methods. From prototype to production quantities, you can rely on USMC’s equipment, capacity, and expertise to deliver your parts on time and budget.
Powder Coating & Metal Finishing
- Our in-house powder coating services ensure on-time delivery and durable high-quality finishes for all your precision metal components and assembly needs.
- Our powder coating services include state of the art equipment including an infrared catalytic powder coating oven and custom wash booth.
Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
- We offer low-cost sheet metal fabrication for customers in telecommunications, transportation, industrial, and agriculture industries, among many others.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable engineers and specialists will work with you to design and manufacture custom sheet metal components to meet even the most stringent specifications.
- USMC is fully committed to ensuring the quality of our products and processes.
- As part of this commitment, we have implemented the use of InspecVision’s Opti-Scan 3D—to verify our finished components meet all applicable customer and industry standards.